Sr Corporate Financial Analyst (2)
Raleigh, NC 27609 US
- Engage with business leadership to create annual operating plan and long-range strategic plan.
- Analyze customer, product, and market data to proactively identify trends, highlight risks/opportunities, and develop well-informed revenue and margin forecasts.
- Partner with sales, operations, and customer support to create monthly packages for reporting and analytics.
- Develop complex financial models that guide the company’s strategic decision-making efforts.
- Integrate data from diverse sources, convert that data into information, and provide fact-based insights and recommendations to the executive and senior leadership team.
- Produce an accurate monthly financial/forecast package that conveys understanding of current variance drivers and potential impact on the business trajectory.
- Communicate analytical findings to company leadership in a crisp and concise manner.
- Perform other analytics-driven duties as requested or required by business partners.
Successful Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant analyst experience.
- Five (5) or more years of relevant business and FP&A experience is preferred.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified FP&A Professional (FPAC) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize information into decision-useful intelligence.
- Financial modeling, analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and management reporting experience.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP, CPM, and data visualization software, and/or sales reporting software is a plus.
- Understanding of US GAAP.
- IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Detail oriented and comfortable with complexity.
- Superior analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a matrix environment.
- Willing and able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Valid driver’s license for periodic travel.