Finance Business Partner/SFA
Holly Springs, NC 27540 US
- Provide month-end close inputs and initially review month-end results. Activities include journal entries and reporting insights for inventory/product costing and various operational groups. Perform analysis of results for assigned areas, while resolving transactional and process errors. Provide Finance Business Partner support to the US Govt Pandemic Contracting team from an Operations perspective.
- Support annual budget preparation and quarterly forecast updates for the Site including headcount and cost center planning. Duties also include inventory forecasts and product costing support.
- Provide financial analysis and support internal reporting to Operations/Quality customers with additional narratives, insights, and comments to assist managers in meeting performance targets. Collaborate on new methods and approaches to help business better understand the context of their decisions, thereby leading to improved outcomes. Support methods to build levels of financial acumen at the site.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of financial systems and procedures. Actively participate in ad-hoc projects to improve work processes and controls. Work with Supply Chain and Operations to continually monitor master data governance, streamline process, and improve accuracy.
- Support Federal, State and Local government audit and tax requirements as required.
Successful Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or equivalent preferred
- 3 to 5 years of Accounting and Finance experience, with some experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of inventory management, internal controls, and business partnering.
- Standard costing concepts and exposure would be helpful.
- SAP experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder & President
Trusted Client & Candidate Career Consultant who brings corporate and operational executive recruiting expertise within multiple professional verticals and industry settings to a host of US and global corporate clients. Also directly partner and advise career professionals in various stages of career transition or crossroads and prepare them for their next placement. I especially love the challenge of strategically providing the best talent solutions and recommendations for their complex hiring practices.